Monday, December 7, 2009

The last week....

It's the last week of school!!!! 

Words....

fatuous- inanely foolish

couture- the business of designing one-of-a-kind pieces of fashion for women.

This is the final week of school and it's only a half week. Tomorrow is the last day and then it's on to finals.  Not gonna lie, cannot wait until this is over.  Thank god for a long break!  It's been a fun semester in my social life.  I got to make some amazing friends and spend time with great people.  This semester included a trip to Tahoe, and Pismo!  Those were both absolutely amazing.  It was a hard semester in school.  Having to take this class (100w) was pretty intense, along with the change to upper-division and 195A.  These two classes were tough because they are both core Poli-Sci classes that are important and fairly difficult when taken together.  My two other classes were not quite as difficult but the workload was pretty heavy.  I had some amazing experiences this semester as far a career path as well.  I got to shadow a few teachers and realized that I want to teach high school.  It was an eye-opening revelation in my life.  I finally feel as though my life has more of a direction in that aspect.  I had no idea where I was heading at the beginning of the semester and I am now at peace with the situation.  I have changed and grown in all aspects and have learned quite a bit about life this semester.  I can't wait to continue to grow in all the different aspects and start school again next semester.  It will be nice to take a break.  I will be heading to the snow, hopefully twice, this break and spending time with family.  Can't wait until finals are done and Christmas can really begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment