Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Midterms, midterms, midterms...

Words of the week:
pukka- authentic or genuine

descry- to catch sight of

Midterms have all been stacked up on me this week and next.  It has been absolutely insane.  Each class has a different type of midterm and different things to study.  It feels as though my books have become my friend replacements with my lack of a social life lately.  Thankfully I have the ability to take time off of work this week so that I don't completely fail.  I do however plan to prepare for my 3 o'clock midterm tomorrow by stopping by Nordstrom Rack on opening day.  I know my priorities!  It's not like I won't study at all before hand.  I studied a lot today for it so that I could go shopping.  See it's all about time management!  If I study a ton today, all I need is a five minute refresher tomorrow and I am good.  I remember things better that way anyway. 

On another note, I went four-wheeling for the first time last night.  After the first rain of the season, apparently people like to drive through the mud and puddles and up the side of mountains, and other various things.  It was an experience.  It was kind of crazy to be driving up or down the side of a mountain in the dark at 12 in the morning.  Not something people normally do, at least not the people I used to hang out with.  This was just normal behavior for some.  It was fun and I would definitely do it again.  Another side note, no I was not the one driving or I would have just stayed on the road.  I am a total wimp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment